Holly Otterbein, Philly Mag
– It would replace the antiquated House of Correction. Or would it?
– We know enough now about the death of Firefighter Joyce Craig to say that many things went wrong the night she lost her life battling a West Oak Lane basement blaze.
PA State Legislature site
– Click through to read the bill.
Min Suh, Esq. and Gregory J. Eck, Esq., Philadelphia Business Journal
– The public debate over immigration reform has focused largely on what to do about the nearly 12 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.
Solomon Leach, Daily News
– Bill Green is throwing in the towel – but not because he thinks he’s wrong.